Skip to content
2022 EMMAUS MINISTRY
MONTHLY MIDWEEK GATHERING RETREATS
For any grieving parent of any religion, whose child of any age
has died by any cause, no matter how long ago
8:00pm-9:00pm ET via Zoom
As a grieving parent, give yourself the gift of
getting away from everyday life for an hour
to focus on your spiritual journey after the death of your precious child.
These Midweek Gathering Retreats via Zoom feature a talk
given by an Emmaus Ministry Spiritual Leader or a Parent Witness
focused on the spirituality of the grieving process for parents.
A discussion by parents interested in
sharing their reactions will follow the reflection.
Please note that you will not be required to turn on your video or audio,
to introduce yourself, tell your story, or share anything at all.
Many parents participate by listening. That being said, you will have the
opportunity to interact with others, if you wish.
- JULY 13, 2022 FEATURING FR. CHRIS ALAR, MIC,
AUTHOR OF AFTER SUICIDE: THERE’S HOPE FOR THEM AND FOR YOU
- AUGUST 17, 2022 Sponsored by EMFGP Arizona
- SEPTEMBER 14, 2022 Sponsored by the Archdiocee of Washington, DC
- OCTOBER 19, 2022 Sponsored by the Archdiocese of New York
- NOVEMBER 16, 2022 FEATURING EWTN’S WOMEN OF GRACE, JOHNETTE WILLIAMS
- DECEMBER 14, 2022 Sponsored by EMFGP Arizona
For more information, call 800-919-9332
Or email [email protected]